Spring into Joy!
Serendipity Center * MIssissippi River * Lake Superior
May 16-19, 2019
An experiential weekend for you to sink into the comfort of being with women who are passionate about living their life to their fullest expression!
Do you yearn for time to re-ignite passion for who you are and your life purpose?
Are you searching for a safe community
to be authentic, not competitive?
Are you a woman seeking
wholeness & fulfillment?
Do you delight in insights that
uplift and energize your life?
A Joyful Retreat of Discovery & Celebration!
Each of us is a woman of wisdom and this retreat is about honoring that wisdom and celebrating the fullness of being a woman. It is an opportunity to rest and reflect and be re-energized. It will fill you with delightful surprises, awesome insights, and marvelous memories. You will dive deep and expand your consciousness and the aha insights you receive will be life enriching, and could be life-changing! For sure, it will support you in taking your next step forward.
Frequently Asked Questions
1. Is the retreat fun, fast-paced, and relaxing? YES! It is full of a variety of activities that are simple and engaging and there is an abundance of free time to just be.
2. What enhances the activities? Music, Movement, and Musings allow the belly laughs and the healing tears to bubble up from deep within and create a sacred circle of empowerment.
3. How is the content framed? The activities are designed around embracing nature, your body, your creativity, your intuition, and celebrating the community of women.
4. Why do we travel to the various locations? One of the most powerful symbols of the Divine Feminine, the goddess archetype, is water. On this retreat, you will be Present to the beauty, depth, and expansive of the Great River and the Great Lake. They will be a reflection of your own Essence.
5. What kind of women attend? Women of all ages and stages….as young as 24 and as ‘young at heart’ as 73. All the women have had an open heart and mind and they have all had a wonderful sense of humor! We have a great time sharing laughter and tears, wise words and fun stories.
I am so grateful for the miracle of you, Mary. Your retreat was the push I needed to let go of my past and to move forward in the direction on my dream of pursuing my song writing and singing. Had it not been for you and the wisdom I gained at your retreat I would still be just dreaming. You made me believe in possibilities. In the last 4 months I have written and recorded eleven songs for my first CD which is now available! The Joyful Spirit in me was AWAKENED, is now AWARE, and so very ALIVE. Thanks Mary!!Shari B
I want to thank you for the incredible experience of last weekend. It was truly magical, and I am not the same person I was when the retreat started. You are truly gifted … With creativity, talent and integrity you led us all to new places and insights…this work is helping to illuminate our world.Debra
THANK YOU! THANK YOU! THANK YOU! My mind thanks you! My body thanks you! My spirit thanks you! What an amazing retreat! Thank you for bringing forth the courage, wisdom, leadership and intent that allowed all the beautiful women to experience such incredible richness and transformation!Bonnie
…I learned I can trust my intuition, that small still voice, that homing beacon to my soul, and I am filled with gratitude for this life. My life now is truly a unique masterpiece unfolding daily with connections to my soul that I never could have imagined. Thanks for being your authentic you and showing me my joyful Soul!Michele D.
Spring into Joy!
Dates: May , 16-19, 2019
Time: Thursday 6pm -Sunday 9pm
Location: Serendipity Center, Mississippi River, Cove Point Lake Superior
- Details: The retreat will begin by Calling the Circle at Serendipity Center located in a NW suburb of the Twin Cities. You will return to your own bed each evening. *There are sessions every morning and evening. *Afternoons have ample time for reflection, journaling, hiking, personal coaching, creative arts, etc. Friday afternoon the retreat will be out in nature on the banks of the Mississippi River.
- *On Sunday, all will gather early and ride up in a van together to Cove Point Lake Superior for activities and Closing of the Circle.
- *This retreat circle is limited to 6 women for small group intimacy and a commitment to participate in the entire retreat is required.
- Meals, Transportation, and all retreat materials are included in retreat fee..
- *You will receive a personal call and a detailed letter after you register. Feel free to call Mary with any questions 763.807.6872