Alive Aware Awake!
Experience the Magic of Sedona
February 6-10, 2019
Do you yearn to be with your tribe in a magical place?
Do you yearn to feel stronger and more empowered?
Do you yearn to feel the gentleness of your Soul?
Come gather with us and…
EXPERIENCE the vortex energy of the Red Rocks and Oak Creek Canyon
RECEIVE new insights around…
- The trinity of who you are Body, Mind, and Soul.
- The 7 C’s of being Alive Aware Awake!
- The wisdom in your personal story.
When you COME….
- You will experience a profound sense of honoring and acceptance.
- You will embrace the feminine & masculine energies that are uniquely within you.
- You will laugh, cry, eat, play, share, sing, dance, and celebrate yourself as a woman of grace and power!
HOW can this happen?
- This is an experiential retreat … No powerpoint!
- The activities are simple, engaging, and FUN!
- The music resonates with your deepest wisdom.
- The rituals are simple, sacred, and meaningful.
- The women are wise, curious, and respectful.
- The coaching is gentle, affirming, and empowering.
- The magnificent beauty and powerful energy of the red rocks creates magic!
Mary Welch is a ToP facilitator from the Institute of Cultural Affairs and she is a CTI trained life coach who is passionate about gathering women in sacred spaces. Her creatively designed retreats facilitate reconnecting with your inner self and they offer you a way to do this in a safe group setting of love, support, and fun! At a Serendipity Circle Retreat you are truly nourished and renewed in deep and vital ways which enrich your life and add joy to your journey!
Nova is a Native American entrepreneur who honors both the wisdom and crafts of ancient traditions and modern mystics. The music of his flute touches the core of your being and brings you to a deeper sense of AWE than you have ever experienced. The soul-touching sounds of his eloquent words and music lift your spirit and open your heart to receive the blessings and beauty of Nature. Time spent with Nova is timeless!
Haejung, translated ‘Ocean of Justice’, is a Master in Korean Body/Brain yoga. She specializes in teaching healthier living through yoga, meditation, and nutrition at the Sedona Yoga and Healing Center. Her love for others nourishes her students through her intuitive knowing, her profound wisdom, her unique healing yoga experiences, and her delightful sense of humor! A yoga class with Haejung is healing for your Body, Mind, and Soul!
“My final morning here among the fabulous red rocks of Sedona. I awoke earlier this morning and thought how lonely it seemed now that my circle of women was gone…. I am so grateful for the variety of activities on this retreat and for the opportunity to be in the beauty of the red rocks with my tribe….I’ve had so many awareness’s in this time in Sedona. It was an Alive, Aware, Awake retreat that brought me deep healing and joy!”Barb F
IMAGINE coming home from this retreat …
- Feeling rested and energized all at the same time!
- Being more in love with yourself!
- Having new soul sister friends!
- Ready to take your next step forward fearlessly
Wednesday, February 6, 2019
6:00 PM: Calling the Circle
Thursday, February 7, 2019
Morning: 7C’s of being ALIVE AWARE AWAKE
Afternoon: ALIVE in our surroundings!
Evening: Relax & Rejuvenate
Friday, February 8, 2019
Morning: Chakra Healing yoga with Haejung
Afternoon: AWARE of Beauty within and without!
Evening:Relax & Rejuvenate
Saturday, February 9, 2019
Morning: Exploring the Beauty Within
Afternoon: AWAKE to the Mystery!
Evening: We are One Circle
Sunday, February 10, 2019
Morning: Closing the Circle
Alive Aware Awake!
- Days: Wednesday 6pm – Sunday 12:00 noon
- Dates: February 6-10, 2019
- Location: Sedona, AZ
- Lodging: Arabella Hotel Sedona Upscale property right in the heart of Sedona next to hiking trail head, and close to shopping!
- $125+ per night / 2 queen beds / breakfast included ($62.50+ per person per night shared room) Single rooms available for $125. Hotel reservation must be made before Jan. 1 to receive discounted rate
- Details: Retreat investment includes: Program, materials, three lunches, tour transportation. Payment plans are possible. The airfare to Phoenix, lodging, and transportation to hotel are not included
- This Sacred Circle is limited to 8 women only. Register now to reserve your space and to save!
- REGISTER NOW and receive the WAKING UP package FREE!
- There are no refunds for this event. Prior to February 1, 2019, you can apply your credit to another Serendipity Circle offered or you can have someone go in your place. After February 1, 2019 there are NO REFUNDS, EXCHANGES, OR CREDITS.
- Call Mary for many more details 763.807.6872
Choose this retreat as your next step on your journey to wholeness and you will be welcomed into an amazing circle of women!